The IAP searches permanently Ph.D. students, diploma students and student assistants. Interested persons can find out with the respective department heads of the research groups of Optical soundings and sounding rockets, Radar soundings as well as Theory and Modelling.
The Department Optical Soundings is engaged in different national and international research projects. If you have a Master degree in Physics or related fields and if you are interested in a challenging job with highly motivated colleagues, then we would be pleased to hear from you. Please contact Prof. Dr. Franz-Josef Lübken.
- Master: 2015-06 Turbulenz (more information)
- PhD student: 2016-05 Meso-scale energy cascades in the lower and middle atmosphere I (more information ' pdf)
- Bachelor-Work: 2017-03 Calibration of UV Xe-flash lamps for use on sounding rockets. (more information)
- Two postdocs or PhD students: Mixing and transport in the mesosphere and lower thermosphere (more information (PDF))
- PhD student: 2015-08 ROMIC-METROSI I (more informationen)
- PhD student: 2015-09 ROMIC-METROSI II (more informationen)
- PhD student: 2016-07 Meso-scale energy cascades in the lower and middle atmosphere II (more information ' pdf)
The IAP offers ...
The IAP offers an attractive working place near the Baltic Sea, with modern equipment, engagement in international research, participation in the professional pension system (VBL), and working conditions according to the tariff agreement on public services (TV-L). The IAP supports a equal-opportunity and family-friendly human resource policy and is certified with the audit "berufundfamilie" ('career and family'). It aims to increase the number of female coworkers and encourages them to apply. The IAP also supports the employment of handicapped persons.