The IAP searches permanently Ph.D. students, diploma students and student assistants. Interested persons can find out with the respective department heads of the research groups of Optical soundings, Radar soundings and sounding rockets as well as Theory and Modelling.
The Department Optical Soundings is engaged in different national and international research projects. If you have a Master degree in Physics or related fields and if you are interested in a challenging job with highly motivated colleagues, then we would be pleased to hear from you. Please contact Prof. Dr. Franz-Josef Lübken.
- PhD student: 2015-01 WATILA (more information)
- PhD student: 2015-02 HFR-MIL (more information)
- PhD student: 2015-03 HFR-PMWE (more information)
- Master: 2015-04 Auswurfmechanismus (more information)
- Master: 2015-05 aktive FS (more information)
- Master: 2015-06 Turbulenz (more information)
The IAP offers ...
The IAP offers an attractive working place near the Baltic Sea, with modern equipment, engagement in international research, participation in the professional pension system (VBL), and working conditions according to the tariff agreement on public services (TV-L). The IAP supports a family-friendly human resource policy. It aims to increase participation of women where they are under-represented. Women are explicitly invited to apply. The IAP also aims to employ more handicapped persons.