The IAP searches permanently Ph.D. students, master and bachelor students as well as student assistants. Interested persons can find out with the respective department heads of the research groups of Optical soundings and sounding rockets, Radar soundings as well as Theory and Modelling.
- Ph.D. student (m/f/d) for balloon-borne turbulence soundings in the stratosphere (code 2020-01, more information)
- Ph.D. student (m/f/d) for lidar wind soundings at Kühlungsborn (code 2020-02, more information)
- Ph.D. student (m/f/d) for the project FORMOSA (code 2020-03, more information)
- Ph.D. student (m/f/d) for rocket-borne plasma soundings in the middle atmosphere (code 2020-06, more information)
- PhD student (m/f/d) for modeling of polar mesospheric cloud (PMC/NLC) trends within ROMIC-TIMA (code 2020-07, more information)
- Ph.D. student (m/f/d) for the project FORMOSA (code 2020-04, more details will be published soon)
- Ph.D. student (m/f/d) for the project FORMOSA (code 2020-05, please see German version)
The IAP offers an attractive working place near the Baltic Sea, with modern equipment, engagement in international research, participation in the professional pension system (VBL), and working conditions according to the tariff agreement on public services (TV-L). The IAP supports a equal-opportunity and family-friendly human resource policy and is certified with the audit "berufundfamilie" ('career and family'). It aims to increase the number of female coworkers and encourages them to apply. The IAP also supports the employment of persons with disabilities.