We research at the edge of space - and share our findings. In our press and public relations work, we take care of internal and external communication in a comprehensible form. We carry results from our research, new methods and equipment, awards and personalia to the interested public through various campaigns at regular intervals.
- News: We regularly report on our projects, events, awards, highlighted publications and much more.
- Journal Leibniz Nordost: The magazine of the five Leibniz institutes in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern is published semi-annually. We report there on the latest developments in science, provide insights into the life of the institutes and introduce researchers.
- Rostock's Eleven: In the annual communication competition organized by the "Rostock denkt 365°" association, eleven students from institutes in and around Rostock report on their work to eleven journalists from all over Germany.
- Public view days: Every two to three years, we open our doors to interested visitors. We guide them through our laboratories, explain our work and let them test their knowledge in a quiz.
- Tours of organized groups: We are regularly approached by schools, universities and organizations requesting information and insight into our research work. We facilitate tours of the institute and arrange contacts with researchers.
- Moving images: Our video archive contains a selection of films about our work, as well as photos from laboratories and field work. You can also find us on YouTube.
- Social Media: Follow us to stay up to date on our work. We look forward to exciting stories, interesting conversations and looking up at the stars together.
You are a journalist and would like to receive our news by e-mail? You are looking for experts around the topic of atmospheric physics?