Current information from the institute
Current issues from the institute's life:
- Running news with information from science and technics, on people and their work
- A press mirror gives a glimpse on the public reception of the institute
- The Leibniz institutes in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern jointly publish a - German-speaking - journal with own articles (Leibniz-Nordost).
Current information from the human resources office:
- The IAP has several open positions for PhD students and graduate students (jobs).
Current observations and data:
- Below Current radar observations we publish some automated Radar measurement results.
- Two webcams on the roof of the institute building show you a view onto the Baltic Sea and the sea resort Kuehlungsborn (webcams). Automated digital cameras in entire Europe monitor the northern sky during summer to find noctilucent clouds.
- An automated weather station at the roof of the institute measure pressure, temperature and wind.