- Open-door day 2019
- Open-door day 2017
- LPMR 2017
- Trends 2016
- Multistatic Meteor Radar 2016
- Colloquium at IAP
- Seminar for PhD students
- Journal Leibniz-Nordost
- Press Releases
- Social Media
- Automated weather station
A limited amount of funding is available for travel support. Scientists from developing countries and students will have priority.
We appreciate your interest in LPMR-2017. In your application for travel support please provide the following information until 20 May 2017:
1) Brief vitae highlighting your science career
3) Status, e.g. PhD student, post-doc, lecturer
4) Current areas of scientific interest
5) Title of proposed presentation
6) What do you need the travel support for ? (flight, accommodation, registration fee, ...) Please indicate the minimum amount of support which would allow your participation.
Please note: if your travel support is accepted you will receive the payment in Kühlungsborn.
Please send your application to Mrs. Rosenthal. ( Email: firstname.lastname@example.org )