- Open-door day 2019
- Open-door day 2017
- LPMR 2017
- Trends 2016
- Multistatic Meteor Radar 2016
- Colloquium at IAP
- Seminar for PhD students
- Journal Leibniz-Nordost
- Press Releases
- Social Media
- Automated weather station
Bus shuttle service Rostock-Kühlungsborn:
- We will provide a bus shuttle service from Rostock Main Railway Station to the hotels in Kühlungsborn at two specific departure times, 16:00 and 19:00 on Sunday (September, 18th 2016), see position of this IAP bus stop at the travel map. Rostock Main Railway Station (Deutsche Bahn) is the stopover on the way to Kühlungsborn, and Rostock Main Railway Station is connected with the international airports of Berlin and Hamburg.
- If the provided service on Sunday does not fit to your personal arrival times, you may take the public bus No. 121 (see bus schedule below). The bus stop (Rostock ZOB) is located nearby the Southeast Exit of Rostock Main Station (see travel map). Please notice that the last bus from Rostock that arrives at Ostseebad Kühlungsborn Ost leaves at 21:50 LT from Rostock ZOB.
- Alternatively, you may take a taxi from Rostock to Kühlungsborn, which will cost about 50-60 Euro.
- We will also provide a bus shuttle service to Rostock at the end of the workshop on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. Detailed departure times (from hotels or IAP) will be given during the workshop. We will try to take into consideration all personal requirements of every participant.
Interconnections Hamburg/Berlin Airports – Rostock:
We recommend to use the German railway (DB - Deutsche Bahn) from Hamburg or Berlin to Rostock Main Station (Rostock Hbf). The closest airports are Hamburg (HAM), Berlin Tegel (TXL) and Berlin Schönefeld (SXF). We recommend to fly into one of these airports.
Below we prepared detailed travel plans for all three recommended airports as well as all necessary Trends2016 travel maps.
A list of recommended travel plans for Hamburg Airport and Berlin Airports (Tegel, Schönefeld) you can find here:
If you arrive at Berlin SFX/TXL Airports we recommend to use the following DB-connections to Rostock. These Inter City Trains are the fastest and most comfortable way to travel to Rostock Main Station.
Information about the airport can be found at
Information about Deutsche Bahn (German Railways) you get here
Bus Rostock to Kühlungsborn
Here you find a simplified schedule of the bus line 121 (Weekend).
|Departure at Rostock ZOB||Arrival at Kühlungsborn Bhf Ost|
Hotels in Hamburg:
We suggest to inspect the webpage of the hotel portal "hrs" - www.hrs.com. Please look here for a hotel nearby the airport as all hotels offer a shuttle to the airport free of charge. Select for location "Hamburg Airport (HAM)" with a distance of 3 miles, you will get 3 to 5 hotels and you can make a reservation without a reservation fee.